australia - 1997
This is a magical country and one of my favourite places on earth. If you ever get a chance to see it, run, don't walk.
I haven't had a chance to see the southern or the western parts yet, but they're on the list. Sydney is worth several weeks on its own, and springtime there is wonderful. The Ozzies are great fun-loving people who are as blunt as New Yorkers and as hospitable as the Irish. No wonder I get along with them so well.
- great barrier reef - 1996
- greater blue mountains area - 1997
- sydney opera house - 1997
- the gondwana rainforests of australia world heritage area - 1996
- uluru-kata tjuta national park - 1996
- airlie beach - 1996
- brisbane - 1996
- cairns - 1996
- canberra - 1997
- surfers paradise - 1996
- townsville - 1996
- coral sea sea mounts - 1996